Thursday, March 15, 2012

Prize Cake

You know what a Twit whore I am, right? FYI, @SharifahFadilah, do follow :) heh. Anyway, about a month ago I won some contest on Twitter through @ttditv. I mean I was born in ttdi, for god's sake (that clinic on top of Pasaraya next to CIMB) so who could be more qualified than me *flips hair*.

I have been trying for a year plus and finally this is the first time I won something. Major fail.

I forgot about my prize until I got a text from Azrin "Eh, when r u claiming your cake?"

Since I just got back from work and my tummy was singing like Adele, so off I go 2 mins away from my house to claim, what I thought was a piece of cake.


Boy, was I wrong.


Five. Five! There goes my imaginary diet.

Brownies, Red Velvet, Sticky Date, Carrot, Mars Cheesecake. Because I'm allergic to vegetables (because I accidentally ate a teeny piece of cabbage and I got all itchy and feverish) that carrot cake, I gave to my maid. Hee.



Delicious! All of 'em. Mars Cheesecake- to die for!

Y'all drooling yet? Head to Souka/Mukha in ttdi (near my house!), and yes, give me a call when you're there so I'll come menyibuk and steal your brownies hee.



Ok, sugar high. Bye *skips around house*

Thanks Souka!

No comments:

Post a Comment