Tuesday, March 27, 2012

28th March

Woke up this morning, feeling excited.

...and realised I have to get ready for work. Since I'll be taking a long break next week to go to Krabi (woohoo!), this shall be the sucky price I've to pay (I'll be pushing it to take so many leaves this month).

Chanting to myself 'Next week, pretty beach. Next week, pretty beach'

As I was leaving for work...

Me: Abah, dinner tonight?
Dad:  For what?
Me: *thought he was kidding* Dinner lah *smile*
Dad: Abang eh?
Me: .................
Dad: Pei pei?
Me: -________-"

"Its MY BIRTHDAY TODAY LAH!!"

*crickets*

OH YA!!!!! Ok. Dinner.

Sob.

Miserably went to work, suddenly the intercom thingy rang..

"Ms. Sharifah Fadilah please"





*blush*

Thank you, sayang!

First surprise. More to come, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment