Thursday, March 29, 2012

Review: The Vow

Guys, you have no idea what a hopeless romantic I am. Sometimes. Not my fault, I'm a girl. Hee.



Dragged Azrin to watch The Vow (with much persuasion) because I heard its as ohh-lala as The Notebook. I mean, come on, how do you expect a girl not to watch a movie that's "like The Notebook".


Duh.


....but my all time favourite hug-your-best-girlfriend-crying-a-river movie has got to be A Walk to Remember.


Died.


Something about having leukimia and having the whole school hate you I find sweet. Freaking hormones.


Anyway, The Vow was not as sweet, but still cried. There are some parts that was really touching, but some were just so-so. The guy was just so sabar to take care of his wife, who dont even remember him. And the way he tried to win her back.....



Sweet!

Go watch it guys! On a date. Ngawh.

I realised that there is a weird connection between being sick or any near-death experience with being in a romantic situation.

-__-



Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment