Friday, March 23, 2012

Little Big Birthday Girl

About a year ago, a beautiful teeny baby was born. She grew up to be this curly-haired, giggly, monsterous little girl whom we all love (no matter how many time she puked on my shirt just as I was walking out to go on a date).


First grandchild of my parents, first niece of mine, first kid of my brother and sister-in-law. Yeap, she gets to call dibs on all clothes and toys, while my poor children will get her stinky dolls with bite-marks. -___-


We had a little gathering for her big 1 and when I look at old photo album, all I had for my "big" 1 was a cake and a few karipaps. No fancy toys that beeps when poked, and definitely no udang masak lemak. Bet my brother had a feast (freaking eldest syndrome!). Little Sofia had food to feed the whole Somalia, pretty little dress and a tricycle!!







Oh. So. Jealous.

.......and she fell asleep right after she blew her 1 candle.


Here's a little somethin for Sofia:

"Pei-pei, I hope u'll grow up and be a beautiful, polite lady. Do well in your studies, dont let us all down. Get a good job and take care of your parents and grandpapa. I think you should be a cop because you're so brutal and just so you know, when you were 1y/o, you have slapped, kicked, punched, licked and pinched aunty adik. Maybe you'll find this blog in 30 years and if I'm old and nyanyuk, please know that i love you very-very much!"

Pei, if I'm 90 and living alone in front of the computer, and my life revolves around blogging and shopping online, please smack me.

Happy Birthday Pei-Pei!!

YES, I GAVE YOU THAT PEI PEI NAME EVERYONE'S CALLING YOU WITH! MUAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

  1. how come only pei gets to smack u?
    i wanna try!

    ReplyDelete