Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Thoughtful Nieces


Yesterday Shafiqah and I teman-ed Daddy visit his brother in IJN before he goes for a little surgery.

Daddy was already upstairs, Shafiqah and I were walking around downstairs (the cafes and coffee shops they have at IJN..seriously?!) we thought 'Eh we have to get something for our uncle!'




The people there must've been annoyed with us. Well, they did'nt look they have heart problem either. Those people with the name bracelet thingy were happily eating cake and sipping teh tarik *shakes head*

Get Well Soon!




Hehe. Don't they look alike?

Good Luck for your surgery today, Ami Alim! Tomorrow we go eat Nasi Lemak ok!

As we were leaving the hospital, it was raining heavily and I parked my car quite far.

Daddy : Adik, why don't you and Fifi go take the car and pick me up downstairs.
Me : It's raining *points out the window*
Dad : Its ok for you and Fifi to kena the rain. I can't.

Haih. My princess-y father.






No comments:

Post a Comment