Monday, June 8, 2015

Four Girls and A Sugar Glider


My parents are not big fans of pets, so I grew up without no cats, hamsters whatsoever at home. So I could only play with animals when I was at friends' house (because my dad's siblings are all not aminal lovers too -_-') or a petting zoo.

Shafiqah and I had a day off last week, so she came over to play with Little Niece. Her sister came and she brought her little sugar glider. I was excited to see what Daddy's reaction would be. Yes, he sat far and away from us and the sugar glider. Haha.



Since we wanted to give Daddy back his freedom to his own home, we took Sofia and the sugar glider out to the mall for some shopping.



See, the sugar glider was in the little handbag Little Niece was carrying around. So freaking cute!









Shopping was fun. Had ice cream. Everything was good, until our Little Niece saw Hamleys..oh no!




Ngehehe maybe they Aunts had a little more fun.

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a sugar glider for Daddy and Stepmom (more scared of animals than Dad, btw). What say you? Awesome right?? Gahaha!







No comments:

Post a Comment