Friday, June 5, 2015

Lelaki 2.5


How did I spend my Friday night? I dragged Azrin to come watch this little sort of concert in KLPAC by Lelaki 2.5



They're quite famous here so I know their talent, so I did'nt go and watch just because of my garang boss (hi Ian!) but I have seen them around and how hard everyone have worked to put this show together..so it must be a good show, right?

I was not wrong.




Wait wait, my photos, not so good. Also, I was having too much fun to be snapping away hehe. Let me curi some photos from Faridah.




See, even the setting - gorgeous! They made it into like a cabaret style with a teeny pink bar (don't worry they also serve orange juice and non-alcoholic wine!)

Talented singers, musicians and even the jokes they have in between....oh my god...perfect! Very laid back, even from my garang boss (hi again, Ian! haha).

They only have tonight and tomorrow left. Come watch ya! It'll be worth your RM40 (with a welcome drink). Remember, either tonight (8.30pm) or tomorrow (3pm). Come!! Seriously! Amazing!

For tickets/enquiries call 03-40479000. See you!

Why Lelaki 2.5?? You'll find out if you go to the show!!






No comments:

Post a Comment