Monday, June 29, 2015

Memory Lane


Last Saturday Daddy wanted to go back to his hometown so I wouldn't miss the chance to balik with him. Azrin, Shafiqah and myself decided to teman him. Aww, roadtrip!

Daddy and Shafiqah wanted Azrin to drive because they trusted his driving, not mine. Pfffttt hello! I was the one teaching that boy how to drive when he got a car back then. Sheesh. Also, Daddy picked my car for us all to travel in. I thought he was joking when he said it a day before, but it got awkward when I laughed but he looked at me weirdly. Oh...he's serious. Out of all the cars at home, he picked my teeny tiny not-so-stable car. Lols.

We reached Muar in the afternoon and teman-ed Daddy do a couple of things here and there before went back to the house to chill before buka puasa. You see, Azrin, Shafiqah and I followed because we just love love love food in Muar -  murtabak, rojak, asam pedas, everything *wipes drool*








While Daddy slept, Shafiqah and I were walking around the house, reminiscing old times - how we used to walk around the whole neighbourhood during raya, play mercun and see who had the most amazing mercuns among the neighbours, all the dramas that happened during every family gathering, oh and showed Azrin where Shafiqah and I used to errrr..poop together when we were little hahaha. Its sad because all my life I spent my raya there, only the past 7-9 years I have been celebrating my raya in KL because everyone have their own family and stuff already.

Sad.

My Aunty, cousins and niece came over to join us for buka, and later on my uncle joined. Everyone lepaked for a while before we head back to KL. Not before we made a little detour to Melaka. Azrin, Shafiqah and I have been craving for Pak Putra's naan for months and at last....!!!! *dances*




Traffic to head out of Melaka was hell though, but whatever since Azrin was the driver. The 3 of us were already snoring away before we reached the toll. Hehe.






No comments:

Post a Comment