Thursday, June 4, 2015

Perfect Doorgift


I managed to cabut for a little while from work to go to Rais' reception last weekend, but I left before the bride and groom even arrived. Basically I came, ate, took the doorgift, salam-ed Rais' mom and left. Yes, kinda rude but I was late for work.

I whatsapp Sarah the next day..

Me : Lalat! the chocolate doorgift thingy..errrmygerddd! Amazeballs! So sedap. Ajin and I berebut dalam kereta :(

Sarah : Why did'nt you take more?

Me : Oi. Rais' mom gave one, takkan la nak ask for 5 -__-"

But seriously, it was so soft, gooey and chocolatey. 10 minutes after that, I got a call from her..

"Open the gate. Rais and I are outside..we have something for you hehe"



See..this is why I sayang her. Thought she was going to bring 1 or 2 but...lol.




Oh. So. Yummy. Selamat in my tummy already. Burp.







No comments:

Post a Comment