Sunday, May 31, 2015

He is twentysomething


He is very proud when people around him goes 'reaaaaaaaally?' or 'you look really young' when he tells his age, and yes a lot of people think that I'm the older one in the relationship and that I'm walking around with a toyboy. No. I repeat, hell no.

A couple of days ago, Azrin turned 28! Yes, two years older than me thank you very much. Haih, I really need to start looking for some good anti-aging cream, I swear.

We both did'nt really plan anything for his birthday, but I managed to plan with stepmom and Shafiqah for a super super last minute dinner. In less than 24 hours. Pheeeew. I was planning to invite his family too and since his brother and aunties were going for a holiday, we had to make his surprise one day before his birthday.





Nothing fancy. Just at our usual favourite tomyum place. He picked Shafiqah and I up from my office and head to the spot.





Dad and stepmom were already there with the balloons and everything. They even went a day before to do reservations, order and called some guy to come sing Happy Birthday. Ngawh.

Happy Birthday Bobo!!!

Thank you Aunty Lynn, Abah, Shafiqah, Ashraf for helping :)







No comments:

Post a Comment