Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Two in One


Its amazing to spend everyday dating, having dinner with your man and what not but at the end of the day, there are some things that only your girls can understand. Gossiping with with girl friends have different reaction that you get, compared to a nod and an awkward smile from your boyfriend after us putting our emotions in telling a story.

I haven't seen my girls for so long and we had a little glitch some time ago but I guess everything is OK now and what better way to celebrate it with a little...meni pedi.

Sarah is getting married next week and Sofia is going to pop in a couple of months. This shall be their baby shower + bridal shower. Haha. Oh well, we knew we picked cheap friends years ago.

We must've annoyed the ladies who did our nails because we were talking and talking that it was hard for them to ask us stuff and we kept moving our hand (because I wanted to rub Sofia's belly).







Right in front of the nails shop was a doughnut shop. Sofia was already aiming....







Don't mess with the pregnant lady and her....cravings? Haha. Seriously guys, as we were walking to the car, she saw an ice cream shop and she was chanting something while making her way there.

Sold.

Scary.

Congratulations to both of you ladies in advance. See you next week for Sarah's wedding! I don't have any saree to wear and even if I do, I don't think I know how to wear it. Help.









No comments:

Post a Comment