Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cabaret


Azrin is a big fan of all this cabaret, musical, old-style show and when I told him Cabaret will be launching, he looked like he was getting a seizure *shakes head*. He was excitedly telling me about Liza Minnelli and what not...*birds chirping*

He even trusted me with his card to do the purchase. Woah...he must've really wanted to watch the show. I'll explain the other shoppings later ya. Love u, boo!



The show? Pretty good. Azrin said it is very similiar to the movie. I did'nt even know there's the movie Cabaret. Lols.


Nikki Palikat - amazing voice. Ashraf Sinclair - drool. Haha.


Compared to me, we both realised that Azrin is a bigger fan of theatres, movies, music, everything. Like he knows Grease from A-Z by heart -__-'. He will be the one dragging me to go watch shows...at my workplace.


Calm down. B.







No comments:

Post a Comment