Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review : Pilot Cafe


How's your long long weekend people?

KL was quite empty and we could get parking in malls on weekend - superb! Azrin dragged me to go jalan jalan (Isn't it weird that the guy have to drag the girl to go shopping? Haih. That's because the mall he ajak-ed me had no Chanel. Lol)



I've heard about this malay movie the past week so I pulled Azrin's hand, put on a cute puppy face and say puhh leeeez. Sold.



I did'nt know what was wrong with me, if it was that time of the month or what but I cried throughout the freaking movie. Like from beginning to the end, and believe me it was a long movie. I mean, if you think about it, the story was not suppose to be sad or anything but.....tearfest!



Good storyline. Its not the kind of storyline you would want to be "i can relate to" but there are many many lessons in there especially to us ladies. For you boys out there, go watch and learn a thing or two about our feelings and stuff.

..after a couple of hours watching the movie...

"END OF PART ONE"

Whuuuuuut?! Grrr.

Good movie. Just bring loads of tissue.

Ratings : 7.5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment