Monday, April 13, 2015

Day Out


Hello blog..I miss you *hugs*. Been quite a hectic week, I must say. Before my craycray week started, Shafiqah took me out for a massage day as a birthday treat.

"I chup you this weekend"

"Where?"

"Surprise"

"Whereeee?!?!!! Lunch? Dinner?"

"I need you for half a day"

Urgh. I thought she was going to take me to a theme park. She knows I hate surprises so she ended up telling me it's a massage. Woohoo!



The one "Sharifah" that looks more chinese than me. Lol

Thought it would be a peaceful day for me to just relax.....na-uh! This girl kept giggling and shouting out 'ouch', 'sakit', 'geli' throughout the massage.

-_______-'

After our spa day, we picked up Little Niece and took her out...for Cinderella!





Movie was so-so. We did'nt finish it because Little Niece was getting restless. Haih.

Thanks for an awesome day out, Fi! Your birthday I'll take you to a theme park ok hehe.














No comments:

Post a Comment