Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day


It was Mother's Day last weekend. Happy to see everyone wishing their mothers, bringing their mothers out for shopping, dinner and all while all I can do was go to her grave and say some prayers to her.

God hearts her more and I'm glad I had 23 wonderful years with her. I miss her every single day.



Al-fatihah.

Nobody can replace her but to have Aunty Lynn take care of me at times when I fall sick is the closest I can get to Mama. Thank god Daddy didn't find Cinderella's stepmother. Lol. We didn't start off good but I guess everything can work out when both sides give each other a couple of chances and after a few years....stepmom and I would join forces to bully Daddy. Hehe.

So last Sunday was Stepmother's Day for me.





My little gift for her was stolen by Little Niece.



-__-'

Hope y'all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Please take care and appreciate your mother while she's still around.










No comments:

Post a Comment