Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sarah's Big Day


Last week, my other bestie got married, and her big day....woah. She was a bollywood princess from her henna night, nikah to her reception.

I went to her reception, went straight to the pelamin to hug her congratulations (I did'nt go for her henna night and nikah). Gorgeous. The food, delicious. Could block your arteries straight, but I guess it was worth it. Haha.






When we went to take pictures on the pelamin again, I whispered to her, "Lalat, when are you going to cut that freaking chocolate cake? I want! Looks yummy". Well, not my fault because she's been telling about that cake for days! *licks finger*

Congratulations Sarah & Rais!

They're not telling me where they're honeymoon-ing because they're scared I would just grab my hat and sunnies and tag along.

Pfft. You think I can't find out? Watch out Lalat *packs bag*








No comments:

Post a Comment