Thursday, January 1, 2015

Review : Night at the Museum 3


I have been begging Azrin to teman me watch this movie but he refused, because he didn't watch the first two. Haih.

So I convinced Sofia and Hazren to teman me....so Azrin will be forced to come. Hehe.

Peace.

Havn't double date like this in so long. Lunch - movie - dinner. Good beginning to a new year.



Wah...macam zaman college dulu. Lols.

The movie?



Goooooood! Like the previous ones, it won't disappoint you. Funny. A tad sad towards the end. Sofia kept nudging me and say 'are youuuuuu cryyyiinnngggg?????' Can't believe this is going to be the last one! Sobs.

Would have smacked her if there's nothing growing in her tummy...hehehehe! Congratulations Sofi!

"Haih..I can't do my hair for 9 months!"

"Hamaigerddd..lil baby is gon see momma's 'fro"


The morning she told both Sarah and I......it was cray in triple s!







No comments:

Post a Comment