Monday, January 5, 2015

Duck Fix


Daddy and I both have very different eating habits. Like total opposites.

I love chicken. Except the liver. Daddy doesn't eat chicken but he loves chicken liver. Urgh.
Daddy hates sushi. I love sushi.
Daddy's favourite kuih is Koleh Kacang but I really can't stand the taste. Haih.
My favourite kuih - Kuih Akok. Daddy? I guess you know where this story is going, huh?

Its scary how we are so different in eating. He even likes his rice piping hot while I will put my rice in the freezer to make it cold. Hehe. If I don't look a lot like him, I would need to do a DNA test. Lol.

Anyway, one other food that I love love love is duck! Daddy can't stand the idea of eating duck. He would go pale when I say "I feel like eating duck...the gooey, moisty ones". I used to tapau duck rice and purposely eat in front of him.

Hahahahaha.

I have been craving for duck lately and there used to be a shop near my house that sells them but they closed down..and Nadia informed me they moved to Cyberjaya *dances*

Azrin and I drove all the way to Cyberjaya 3 times (because the first 2 times - closed!)..for duck!



Oh. So. Good.

Daddy, nak?

*runs*





No comments:

Post a Comment