Thursday, January 22, 2015

Busy Girl


Before this girl came back she was all like "Haih, with your new job and all, I bet you will be too busy to lepak with me.."

Pfft. Look who's talking. She's been back for more than a month, and I have only seen her..twice which I had to set the appointment weeks ahead. Its like having Nicky Minaj as a cousin, seriously.

It was her Birthday a few days ago, and of course I had to reserve her for dinner (kalah Kate Middleton). Only because I lapp you. Picked her up, brought her to my office for about an hour before heading to dinner...



*shakes head covers face*

For her birthday dinner, Azrin and I brought her to MAD cafe, owned by my former classmate Afandi.





When we asked for the bill..

Waiter : Miss, you bill is under Mr. Fandi
Me : Noooo I want to pay!
Waiter : Errrr....cannot. Mr. Fandi say no
Me : Ish.

Afandi was in a meeting upstairs, so we all went up kacau-ing his meeting...

Me : Fands!! Why am I not able to pay my bill?!?!
Fands : Because I said so. Hahahahaha

-_____-'


So proud to see our class monkey back then, so successful now with his kebejillion kebab franchise, a couple of boutiques, cafes and god knows what else in the future, no? Good job, Fands!


..and to you guys, come to MAD cafe at PV128. If you are on Jalan Genting Kelang, you could see a huge MAD sign as you pass PV128. Stop by, and have a bite. Or two. Food is yummy! I don't eat squid but Azaliya and Azrin went crazy won their deep fried squid in salted egg thingy. Everything else was delicious too. Great surroundings and also super affordable!



Thanks for dinner, Fands!

Happy Birthday Kak Aja!!








No comments:

Post a Comment