Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lucky Number 7


Azrin and I turned 7 a couple of days ago. Woah..7 years. None of us thought we would last this long, honestly.

Many people think that Azrin's life is sitting at home doing nothing while I supply him the cash whenever he needs. Pfft, please. I am thankful that he works hard to give me anything I want. Really, sometimes I'm afraid to say I like something in front of him. Now before y'all start calling me a gold-digging biotch....

"Dulu masa I susah you're the one who helped me. Now why would I want to give my money to anyone else?! So now if you want something, Insyaallah I'll get it for you"

*melts*

Its true though, when he was unemployed, I would help him out. I only resigned my last job and looked for new a new one once he got an offer. So while I was looking for a job, he would pay for my food and all. For some people money is not a big issue, and yes money should not buy love but we do need some to live and be comfortable, no?

You see, Azrin and I are both crazy about financial planning. We plan our finances 6 months ahead. Those fancy dinner that you see us having are from surplus of the budget. You really don't wanna see us during our deficit moments..lol! Now I see the use of that Finance degree thank you very much.

Its been a rocky but wonderful 7 years, B! Here's to 77 more years!! Hehe





Notice. Anything?









No comments:

Post a Comment