Friday, January 2, 2015

Life Sdn Bhd : Hantu


Woah good progress this year because I've been seeing my friends everyday this year. Loves.



There's this really awesome show going on in KLPAC now so I dragged my friends to come watch.



Its a ghost story-telling by a few people. So real people, real stories. It turned out to be really good, scary and funny! Even friends told me they loved it. Awesome!

...after the show, we went out to lepak for a while and continue telling our own personal ghost experiences *shivers*

Back then I used to go 'ghost hunting' (wah...so berani) hoping to meet and say hello to ghosts but didn't meet any (thank god!). Haih.

Anyways, come watch the show, guys! There will still be one show tonight and one show tomorrow! It's only RM23. Super fun! Come watch k!!





No comments:

Post a Comment