Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bowl It


It was a hot and boring Saturday, so Azrin, Azaliya and I decided to do something different. We went...bowling. Woah can't remember the last time I went bowling. It was quite an "in" thing to do back then.



It was supposed to be a friendly, fun game but unfortunately the three of us are such competitive people....we ended up distracting and making fun of each other. Haih.

1st game.



2nd game *bows*



3rd game.



Yes, by the third game, I would rather dip my hand in ice than pushing that damn ball down the freaking lane. Seriously, felt like crying.

Azaliya went all "I havn't bowl for three years, I bet I'm gonna do badly bla bla bla..."



Pleaaaaseeeeeee. Shalin Zulkifli must be one of her lecturer in med school.








No comments:

Post a Comment