Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Goodbye 2014


Woah...last day of the year. That was quick no?

What have I achieved?

Errrr......

Lose weight - negative
Buy a house - negative
New boyfriend - kidding!
Learn how to cook - why bother when stepmom can cook and I just sit and eat, right? Hehe.
A new job - Yay!!
Get married - *looks at boyfriend*

.....so...yeahhh........

Jokes aside, its been a pretty challenging year even for our country I must say, but I believe that if we stay strong and work together, we can overcome anything *puts on Supreman suit*. We can do this.

I hope next year would be a better year. I hope to cut off negative people and have only positive energy in my life. I hope to be a better muslim, a better daughter, a better sister, a better girlfriend, a better friend...

Basically a better person.

New year resolution? Gave up on that.

Happy New Year everybody!









No comments:

Post a Comment