Friday, December 5, 2014

Checklist


Came across this article the other day..

"9 Chivalrious Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt"

Lets see if Azrin have these habits, shall we?

One good thing about Azrin is that he opens door for me. And everyone. Even boys. Checked.


I have gained loaaads of weight since getting together with him...so yeahhhh. I probably stole his food without him saving the last bite for me. Thanks baby.

Sometimes he would be at my house helping Daddy around even when I'm not home. Kaki bodek lah this one.

Pffffttttt. He knows all the lines from White Chicks. He would update me on Kim Kardashian's wedding. He loves Snooki. Should I be worried?

Used to enjoy receiving flowers from him, but now I see it as 'waste of money'.

Well, I'm super lazy when it comes to walking so I would force him to look for parking that is 3 steps away from wherever we're going....I'll get back to you about this one.

Heppppp. Cannot. Haram. Lol. Also, Little Pei would scream everytime I say "Aunty Adik kish Bobo.." to her.

No choice for him. Have to pay for it also. Haha.

Malaysia too hot. He can't be putting on my clothes for him, no?


So how? Good to go?

Have a great weekend guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment