Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Came Early


So.....christmas came a couple of weeks earlier for me because this guy is back!



...also because I get to see him once a year.

*fireworks*

How sweet of him to wear the t-shirt I bought for him for our birthday yeaaarrrssss ago (probably in high school). Clap clap for maintaining your bod that you can still fit it, dude! Haha. Yes, we share the same birthdate too. How awesome right?





He booked me for a whole day and we just lepaked. Seriously, we could talk for hours and not be tired. God knows what the hell we talked about. Had lunch, and drove around our school which was burnt/torn down. The school which I spent 10 years of my life- gone. I mean yeah, they might me rebuilding/renovating it or something but still......it won't be the same! Super sad.



I knew Greg when we were both in Std 6 and got super close. We even acted in a class theatre before where he was the King and I was.....the evil queen.

...and the King left the evil queen

-_____-'

Why would you teach primary school student those kinda thing?! Sheesh.

Annnnyyyyywhoooooooo....

We tried this Pie shop thingy for tea and to continue gossiping.

Amazing nutella pie!



Awesome day! Gonna miss you dude. Please don't move to NY. Like Sydney is not far enough. Haih.







No comments:

Post a Comment