Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Raj and the End of Tragedy


Since I work on Saturdays, everytime there are any interesting shows going on, I would drag Azrin to come watch with me. During my working hours. Oops. Hehe.

Last Saturday there was a show called Raj and the End of Tragedy.



The storyline was really interesting - about Raj who have always wanted to go to America but instead his family locked him up him Tanjung Rambutan and when his Uncle Lingam is looking for a buddy to go to US with...ohhhh boyyyyy....and the journey starts.

You can only imagine the explosion in the show. Here are some bits and pieces..








Some parts of the show, I thought was too....deep, that I couldn't understand what was going on. Probably because I'm not really a creative person..hehe.

All in all it was quite good *thumbs up*







No comments:

Post a Comment