Monday, March 4, 2013

Five Year Surprise!


Our 5-year anniversary was last month, told him I was'nt planning on getting him anything.

Hehe.

Well, my original plan was to surprise him with the gift on our anniversary itself, but stupid bank rejected my payment a few times, had to order a few times, ended up with them calling me to confirm my '3 orders'.

Cray!

Surprised him at work with his anniversary gift!!





Hee! I swear to god, it was so hard for me to keep this plan to myself. He wanted to buy a new laptop for himself for a few months already, and everytime, I had to come up with something to say so that he won't buy a laptop. Phewwwww.

We even went to PC Fair and it was so damn hard to tell him not to buy anything.

It is hard to surprise a boyfriend. If this ain't love, I don't know what is..... haha


Happy Anniversary Bubu!!! Muah muah!









No comments:

Post a Comment