Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mr. Grey


I want the 2nd and 3rd book!!!

I thought it was a really good, minus all the, err, erotic-ness. At first I was so in love with Christian Grey, until he's all weird sexually, but towards the end, I thought he was really charming. Mixed emotions.

To me, the book have many hidden messages, for example, no matter how hot and Brad Pitt-ish you look like, no one's perfect and there will be something off. I also like the fact that it teaches people that everyone has a past, some not so good, and even if you try really hard to hide it, it will have an effect on your life in the future.

Ok, I shall not spoil it for you guys. Go read it! Its really good!

I heard they're coming out with a movie. I'm not so into the whole turning book into movie thing, because when you read a book, you let your imagination dictate the scenes and images throughout the book and when the movie is out, it will never be the same as what you have imagined. Sucks.

Like how I imagine Christian Grey to be, ohmygod!! Grey eyes, soft brown hair, always in well taylor-ed suit, charming smile.....

*drool*

I heard Chace Crawford is going to be Mr. Grey for the movie...


No. Not the same.

*shakes head*




No comments:

Post a Comment