Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Food Fest


I love BBQs. I love it that its one of the situations where the boys cook, and us ladies sit in front of the fan, eat and gossip. Loves!

Due to each of us working and building our careers (damn you, growing up), we havn't had much time to meet up and just chit chat. Heck, I don't even have time to have dinner with my besties no more. Pfft, I don't know why we looked forward to graduating so much haha.

I set up a date, invite my closest friends and Azrin's officemates, clean up the BBQ pit and prepared for a BBQ night. Yay!!


The boys were late, so us girls had to...cook. Haih.




Had a really good time. Tired as hell (we finished up at 2 am! Sorry, Azrin's neighours!). Oh, I shall update you guys on the gossips, soon *hi, Sarah!*

MUAHAHAHA.






No comments:

Post a Comment