Thursday, March 21, 2013

Occupied


Hello, blog!

First of all, I hope my boss does not read my blog *fingers crossed*

My laptop have been somewhere under my bed, my room is a mess, and in the office, my work is piling up next to me, building a KL Tower.

I've been pretty occupied, guys. No, not with wedding plans haha. I wanted to see what the hoo-haa about this book was, so I got it. Bad move. Bad.


I got this book two days ago, I'm halfway through it (which means I'll dissapear for another two days), and I'm stuck with it that everyday after work, I'll go see Azrin for a few minutes and make up some I-need-to-go-home-and-pee story. Haih. Well, at least we know I won't be getiing a basket of books for hantaran.

I'll give a review once I'm done, aite?

At work, I'm just staring at my phone the whole day. I blame Sofia for 'requesting' me on Candy Crash. While waiting 30 minutes for the pink heart to go from "0" to "1", I'll play 4pics1word. Have you guys tried? Its awesome. It'll make you feel really smart!



Hi, I'm Sharifah and I'm addicted to CC and 4P1W.

*knocks head on table*







No comments:

Post a Comment