Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dora's biggest fan


Doctor gave me a 4-day MC and I'm going crazy staying at home. Seriously, I don't know how you lazy bummers do it. I've cleaned my room, cooked Daddy some lunch, played with Pei and kacau-ed Azrin at work. I might just go and help my gardener wash some cars after this. Oh I'm so happy to go back to work tomorrow! (I even texted my boss yesterday asking if she needed me to come in -__-')

Gave Azrin a look yesterday when he asked me to be a housewife when we get married. Oh, dont you dare!

Anyway, last weekend was Little Pei's 2nd birthday and Abang and Elisa organised a birthday bash at McD.



Little princess went cray! I don't know if it was the sugar from the cupcakes or what but she was all over the place! Well, put 15 toddlers, sugar high, in a tiny room, even I'll go crazy (not really a 'kids' person like Azrin). I was just minding my own business in the corner, zoning out...




Happy Birthday, Dora's biggest fan! You have no idea how much she hearts Dora!



Aunty Adik loves you very very much. When you're not crying. Hehe.











No comments:

Post a Comment