Saturday, March 16, 2013

Black and White Surprise


March is definitely the month for birthdays (including mine, ahem!). On Sunday was Sofia's birthday and Fara and I planned a last minute surprise birthday party for her. Everything was last minute. Venue, balloons, invitations, everything.

Fara planned the venue, I was in charge of decorations and invitations. Everything in 4 hours *flips hair*.

Oh and somewhere in between, we had to look for presents.

Sofia: I'll gerak from PD at 7-ish. Lets dinner.
Me: Sorry babe, I have Pei's birthday...

Reached Empire at about 8.30pm, prepared everything because bithday girl was suppose to reach there at 9pm.



.....Surprise!!














"Sofi, look! I picked a black and white theme because you can't see other colour!" -Me





Hahaha. Endless supply of colour blind jokes, I swear!

Happy Birthday Po! Last birthday as a single lady, eh? Lovesss.

"You guys, I just know there will be a surprise. Every single year kot"

Fine. Next year, your surprise is no surprise!








No comments:

Post a Comment