Tuesday, February 26, 2013

One Year


While most of you went for a romantic candlelight dinner, staring into your lover's eyes, I was staring at the ceiling crying in my telekung, holding a Quran. Valentine's Day can go suck it, I miss my Mommy.

14th February. A year ago, Mama left us all.

That's 365 days without my mommy. I miss her like crazy but there's nothing much I can do but pray for her. Ma, in case you're wondering, I'm doing great. I'm working now, hoping to do my CPA soon then my Masters. Look, I even bring a piece of you everywhere I go. My good luck charm.






After 23 years, I started wearing watches, but I still check the time on my phone. Everytime. Hee.

I miss you mommy. Everyday. Can't believe it's been a year. I still can't cook Asam Pedas like yours, Ma. Give me time. I'll update you in a year ok :)

I miss u, Ma.

Al-fatihah.



















No comments:

Post a Comment