Friday, August 31, 2012

Girls Night In


Sarah randomly invited me to teman her sleep in Marriot, Bukit Bintang last week (actually it was suppose to be her 'alone time', I invited my self. and Sofia). Realised we were old because we checked in at 11pm and were already sleepy.

 I tell you, if it was 5 years ago..........oh dear.

Sofia: Lets dress up and go out!
Me: Dude, I only brought t-shirt and baju tidur.
Sarah: I want to sleep.

Me: Oh! Lets go for those manicure/pedicure/reflexology thing downstairs.
Sofia: Those places where they have catalogues of girls???
Me: Hoi!! Not those la!
Sarah: Sleepy

Of course, at last we all stayed in.








Wanted to order room service...

Sofia: Errrr guys....
Me: Pricey?
Sarah: No charging to the room. Pay yourself.
Me: I have 10 bucks. Whats cheap?
Sofia: Sandwich. 30 bucks.


Aaaaaaaah McDonalds.

It was fun, just talking all night. Since I started working, I hardly see them both and dont know whats going on with their life so to have that kinda night was pretty good. Although Sarah went to sleep at midnight and it was just Sofia and  talking till 4am.

Note to self: Next time have at least some cash with you when you check in hotels (in my defense, it was a last minute thing)


Me: Eh!! Where's the peanuts?!
Sarah: I took it. Free what!
Sofia: Your head! Its 20 bucks.

Uh-oh.




No comments:

Post a Comment