Monday, August 20, 2012

Raya Preparations


For my last 23 Rayas, I spent the night before raya snoring away, right up till the morning of raya. Even then, I wake up with all food prepared and served. Spoilt princess, I was. Hee.

This year, first raya without mama (hope you're having an amazeballs raya up there, Ma!) so being the 'anak dara' in the house..... nope, no more sleeping in. Dad made Abang, Elisa and I go to war in the kitchen, preparing raya food.



HOW DID MAMA PREPARE EVERYTHING WITHOUT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF PLACE?!

Magic I tell you.

Thank god I had a teeny bit of Mom's OCD in me (just a bit, I dont enjoy cleaning) so Elisa and I cleaned up (the other one that can diharap).




Ta-daaaa!!!


All ready for Raya (slept at 3am, btw). Selamat Hari Raya guys! Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Have a lovely Raya :)




No comments:

Post a Comment