Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Raya


Not too late to wish y'all Selamat Hari Raya, right? My raya this year was just ok (somehow quite a number of people said so too). I guess we enjoy raya most when we were little, huh? This year was also no fun for me because I had to start giving duit raya to people (although Dad did give me duit raya more than what I gave people. Fail.)


Usually, I celebrate raya in Johor but this is the 2nd year I raya here, partly because I want to visit Mama's kubur.

It was quite a meriah raya for me, relatives coming by, us going to their places, the usual.

I present to u...my familia.








Topic for this year: When's the wedding date.

Me: Next month.

HUH?!?!

Haha. Well, I was just giving what they wanted to hear.

Selamat Hari Raya guys! Eat till yo button pops!







No comments:

Post a Comment