Friday, August 17, 2012

Random Help


It was past midnight, Azrin and I were on our way to pick Sarah up to go for drinks and at this traffic light in TTDI, this car in front of us was not moving even when the light have gone from red to green to red to green again. Azrin drove around, cursing and honking.

Me: OMG BABY! HE'S HEAD IS ON THE STEERING!!!!!



Turned back to see if he's ok. I mean, he might be dead, right? And its freaking dangerous, hello! I called the ambulance and what not (seriously they never pick up when calling the emergency number -____-'). Got to his car, turns out this dude was pissed drunk and passed out. While driving. Haiyo.

Yes, fine I dont drink and some people would just go screw it, it's his fault for drinking and driving but Azrin and I are the kind of people that would help anyone, anytime. You never know when its your time that you might need help from others, right? A couple of policemen came after and Azrin and I helped them wake this dude up. He did wake up after 20 mins. Smells of alcohol, I almost puked. Eek.

One thing I realised, its so hard for Malaysian to help strangers. People who passed by did not only honked and got all pissed off at the car, they even cursed me! Like its my fault! Jeez. So damn annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment