Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blackout


Friday was a weird day for me. Went to work as usual in the morning, and afternoon came, everything turned into a big blur. Until now.

Around 3-ish, I woke up from my office table, confused.

"What the hell is going on...?"

Suddenly my officemates were all around me, ambulance was outside and worse part was, I could not recognize anyone. I checked my phone, got a few texts from Azrin, Shafiqah but I was just staring at the messages not knowing who they were.

Got into the ambulance, trying to process what was going on, realised I blacked out in the office. Later on, I found out I even had seizure before passing out Creepy!

Went to the hospital, ran some tests, apparently my kidneys were infected and my heart was beating a bit too fast for no bloody reason. Probably because I had a stupid doctor.


Me:  Both my kidneys infected?
Doctor: Kidneys lah!! You know, kidneys!
Me: Yes, both, IS IT?
Doctor: Eh, kidneys lah. What u mean both?!?!

I was already in such a confused state, this woman got me thinking human have one kidney. We have two, right? RIGHT?

Bottom line, I dont know what was the cause of me passing out, because if I had one more conversation with that lady, I would probably have a heart attack. Now both my thighs hurt, I dont know why either.

Should go to a proper hospital and get it checked, right? I will. Soon. Hee. Thanks everyone who called asking if I was ok. Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment