Tuesday, August 7, 2012

River Cruise


Last minute plan to Melaka on Saturday, bringing Azrin's employees because they've never been to Melaka and one of them really wants to see what a 'beca' looks like.

I can say that I'm quite familiar with Melaka, with the occasional sesat-ing haha. So Azrin and I showed them around and they saw that River Cruise thing and wanted to go on it.


Uh........

Ive seen it many times and I swore I would never go on it, because its so pointless and smells bad.


Yes. I went on that thing.

Actually it was not bad at all. There was all these paintings on the back of the buildings which potrays Hang Tuah's story so as you go on, it tells a story. It was beautiful (sorry, I didnt bring my camera, so no pictures). It was really nice, with people waving and saying hello to you while you cruise by and honestly it smelled bad only in one area.

Lesson learnt. Don't judge.






No comments:

Post a Comment