Sunday, September 2, 2012

Favourite Daughter


I have a sickness. Everytime I get someone a present, I NEED that person to rip it open on the spot because I love to see the reaction on people's faces when they get something they like. Sick.

My dad's birthday is tomorrow. I bought his birthday present 3 days ago and yes, I got home and gave it to him straight. Didnt even wrap it. On the way home, I was just thinking of any excuse I can get for him to try it on straight away.

"Abah, you've got to try it on. Errrr, because if you can't fit it, I can go change it"

"Adik, the price tag is on"

"That's on purpose. If you're nice you would pay me back haha"


So he tried it on, fits perfectly so I took it back, wrap it and will give it to him on his birthday. Mission accomplished.



I can cross out 'gift wrapper' off my career options, huh? Haha.

In my defense, the tape wouldnt stick to the damn paper. Pfft.





No comments:

Post a Comment