Sunday, September 16, 2012

Food Trip


Treated my two cousins, Nadia and Shafiqah for a weekend away as their birthday treat. Penang! I love Penang! I was so excited to show them all the delicious food in Penang. OH THE FOOD!

Ready?


Line Clear. Nadia's favourite nasi kandar.



Seafood place we all discovered together. So yummy.



Asam Laksa.

Mee Goreng Bangkok Lane. I was jumping up and down for this. They have freaking potatoes in the Mee Goreng *drool*


This naan place. Delicious garlic cheese naan, man!



Rojak Buah


Kuih Serabai. We travelled around Penang looking for this. Im not a big fan of it.


.......and last but not least......


Nasi Kandar Beratur. MY favourite. Telur sotong hamaigad! *died*

Coulda sworn the car was heavier when heading back to KL. Hee. Anybody heading to Penang, please invite me. I'll bring you around!






No comments:

Post a Comment