Tuesday, September 18, 2012

7 days


Today marks the 7th day since my tonsils surgery. A week! The pain have not reduce one teeny bit. In fact, its gotten worse. Urgh.

I have zero tolerance in pain. Nada. Arwah mama was probably the only one who knew this about me (because to others I like to put on my macho face and not cry), she would be the only one who hugs me when I cry of a teensy papercut. I hate pain. Any sort of pain. People should not worry about me doing stupid things like commit suicide, injecting drugs, plastic surgery, those things. When I had my appendics removed 3 years ago, the doctor even had to halau me from the hospital because while others took 3 days to recover and go home, I took.....8 days. Fail.


Since the surgery, I was just eating ice cream, soup and porridge until I met my dear Sarah who had her tonsils removed before

"Makcik, u cant baby your throat. Makan je normal food, u'll recover faster. Layan je.."

Hello hokkien noodle, seafood, cake.

BAM! Can't even swallow water now. Why oh why did I listen to Sarah. Its Sarah! *smack forehead*

Went to the doctor again last night because I could'nt eat anything for a whole day and all he did was gave me more medicine.
what i ate for the whole day

Oh yes. With more painkillers and sleeping pills, amazeballs!


God bless my kidneys.


No comments:

Post a Comment