Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hospital


In the hospital right now because I had a seizure (for the second time in a month in Penang). Came back to KL, head to DSH, went through ECG, EEG and MRI scan. I'm claustophobic, so I cried in that MRI thing. Scary!!

With all the scanning, my brain is ay-ok, alhamdulillah. However, we still dont know the cause of both seizures, but I was told that the oxygen level to my brain was a little bit below average so that might be the cause of seizures.


Also, I was diagnosed with Insomnia and Sleep Apnea through a Sleep Test which was probably caused by the enlargement of my tonsils which prevent oxygen from entering my body when asleep.

All of the above may be connected to each other, so with 3 doctors, they're trying to fix it one by one. Starting with removal of tonsils. Before the surgery, they had to spend half an hour looking for my vein. They poked 4 different places wrongly, lastly all drips goes through my foot. Haha. Never seen that.


Now I cant talk, and have been eating mashed potatoes. Hopefully I get to discharged today. Going crazy sitting here for 4 days urgh! Ok, imma go beg the doctors to let me go home. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment