Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tourist


I've been to Penang a million times. My two cousins..... let's just say they both took out their cameras and started snapping when we were on the bridge.

"Can't remember the last time I came here"

"OH BRIDGE!"

"Ya...take my picture. Make sure can see that (sea)"

So malu. Haha.

This time they wanted to do tourist-y things and I realised, I've never done those things too! This was gonna be fun.

Thai Buddhist Temple.






Burmese Buddhist Temple





We went to the snake temple too. I left everything in the car just so incase any err...'accidents', it would be easier for me to run off. So no cameras. There were really snakes! I was so nervous, its crazy. You would think the snake is far far away because you see it in the next room, try to look up on the ceiling *shivers*

Bukit Bendera


Super fun! All of it! I miss Penang. I really do. We didnt spend much time on the beach though, because food was obviously more important for us. Ngee.






No comments:

Post a Comment