Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is why


For my birthday last month, I had to remind everyone not to buy me handbags (of course that one friend of my bought me a handbag still) but they kept saying "Why? But you love handbags" and "..but you're such a handbag person."



This is why.

Headache. This does not include the ones Mommy left me. She had 3 cupboards of handbags. Like mother, like daughter, they say. Hee. I had to get rid some. Painful, but I have to give way to new ones, no?



Not much difference. I can't. Every handbag has its own story. Now they're all nicely kept in my brother's room because there's just no more space in mine. In my defense, Abah moved all his clothes to Abang;s room the moment he moved out (Abah has 4 ginormous cupboard of clothes, its sickenning!).


Look at the amount of crap I found while cleaning up each bag! I completed my degree in Accounting and Finance without owning a calculator (sorry to all the malang people who sat next to me during exams!) but I actually had two!! TWO! I really dont know who these calculators belong to, but if I've stolen yours, come get it from me k?







No comments:

Post a Comment