Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Krabi Part 3- The Tour

You know what happens when Sarah and I plan a trip (or anything for that matter)?

Nothing happens.

We tried planning where to go, what to do within that 48 hours we have in Krabi, ended up with us Google-ing the map of Thailand, not understanding anything, tossing tablet away, start playing poker.

Fail.

Thank god, our driver in Krabi was such a sweetheart and brought us to a guy that could plan tours for us. Sarah wants to go to Phi-phi and I only want to go to Maya Bay (where the film The Beach was shot!) so we settled for a tour that brought us to a few places. Everyone happy.

First up, Bamboo Island. For the record, hell there was no bamboo.




Next, Viking Cave. Looks scary. Apparently there are drawings on vikings and what not. Spooky. Beautiful water, though. Hehe.




Then, we went somewhere I forgot the name. Cant go down, just more for taking pictures and enjoying the view from the speedboat.





Next, Maya Bay!! Oh so freaking beautiful! I wanted to tie myself to the tree so I didnt have to leave.





Last, Phi-phi Island. Had lunch there and just chill by the beach for a couple of hours before heading back to Krabi.




Went snorkelling somewhere, for the first time. I was so scared!! There was so many fishes down there and I thought they were going to eat me alive so I quickly waddle my way back to the boat, climbed up and hide. Major fail!

..so that's it for my Krabi trip. I really really enjoyed it. Azrin, Sarah and Jeremy definitely made it funner with their dramas. Haha. Where to next, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment