Saturday, April 7, 2012

Krabi: Part 1- The Swing

If you're my follower on Twitter, you would have known how jakun I got when we checked in. I was in awe! First of all, fantastic customer service. Greeted like a king. There I was with my crazy hair and no make-up and comfortable, non stylish clothes (comfort is important when travelling), but they still bowed till they could almost kiss the floor, and greet us by our name.


"Crap, how'd they know who we are..."

At first I was offended when they called me 'Sir' (well, it was normal for Sarah to be called Sir but not me), but I learned that the Thais call everyone (male, female, she-males) Sir. Pheww.

When we got to the room...OhMyGod.


Went to the balcony and screamed (imagine Sarah and I screaming at the same time. Eek).



THERE'S A SWING. IN EVERY ROOM!

Unbelievable. They should have had two in each room because Sarah and I had to sit on one and she kept swinging circularly. Pening lah.

We stayed at Pavillion Queen's Bay, Krabi. Highly recommended! It was just gorgeous.

1 comment: