Monday, April 2, 2012

Turning 23

I told my friends, this year I wanted a surprise. A real surprise. I'm known for spoiling my own surprises, so this time I chose not to go through Azrin's phone (I pretended I did though), not ask many questions and stuff (because last year I surprised them on my birthday!) Haha.

I told them to do my surprise on Friday even though my birthday was on Wednesday because I have work the next day and stuff. Thought of having a quiet dinner with my family on Wednesday.

Went to Abang's house before "going for dinner"..

Abang : Can you go pick up your birthday cake at the clubhouse, look for a Makcik Piah.
Me: He's being weird. OMG is this my surprise? Are all my friends here???
Azrin: Err....no?

*drove to clubhouse*

"Eh, why is Abah's car here?"


.....and SURPRISE!!!!

My friends were there. Heh.














I. Love. It.

Thanks guys for the lovely surprise! I love you guys. Was truly terkejut! Excatly why I'm friends with them. Touched. Now I can cry...without Sarah's empty card.

Btw, Sofia got me an empty card too. She took it back. God knows when I'll get it back. Haih.


Thanks again, guys!!

Presents in the next post ok :) because still waiting for presents from Aussie (hi makcik!), aunties and uncles. Bahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment