Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Movers

My brother and SIL is moving into a gorgeous house. As his favourite sister (ehem!), of course I would lend a hand to help, right? Since I have the biggest car that could fit the whole world in, I spent a mid-week break to help a sibling.

I grabbed my assistant and that curly little helper, called ourselves "Happy Movers". Maybe I should start a moving company. Hehe.



Abang: You guys are the most useless movers. Arrived an hour late, resting nicely on the couch while everyone else load the car, make us serve drinks to you AND demand for payment.

Haha.

"I dont do free labour, and working on a public holiday is triple pay"

My little workstation:


My job that day:

Popcorn. Yumm. Which was later confiscated by my supervisor:


"Supervisor lagi tak boleh harap, come here, eat popcorn and go home. Susah lah kerja dengan arab ni"

......anybody wants to hire us?

No comments:

Post a Comment