Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Book Fest


Yes, Ive been pretty quiet with my blog for the past week. It happens. I have a reason though..

This.


I love to read. Give me a good book, and I'll forget any friends, pets, laptops, ipads I have. Honestly, my laptop have been collecting dust from under my bed. So, hello world.

I did'nt know I was entitled to the 1Malaysia book voucher thing until Sunway called me lecturing on why didnt I pick it up (because I didnt know about it, duh!) and with only about a week left to use it, I went cray cray!

OH! I have this big problem since I was little. I cant sleep with any light on. Not sunlight, not moonlight, not streetlight, no! Must be pitch dark for me to go to dreamland. So every night I read till I get comfy and sleepy, which sucks because then I have to get up, switch off the lights and lie back down, not feeling sleepy.

Until a genius came and save my beauty sleep.


*tears of joy*

Ok, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment